BofA Securities Upgrades Welltower, Inc. (WELL) to Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Welltower, Inc. (NYSE: WELL) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $78.00 (from $73.00).
Shares of Welltower, Inc. closed at $71.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Welltower Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Molson Coors (TAP) PT Raised to $75 at Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!