BofA Securities Upgrades IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) to Buy
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
BofA Securities analyst Craig Siegenthaler upgraded IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $132.00 (from $116.00).
Shares of IntercontinentalExchange closed at $104.02 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Upgrades New Fortress Energy (NFE) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades Team17 Group Plc (TM17:LN) (TSVNF) to Hold
- Kepler Cheuvreux Downgrades Hapag-Lloyd AG (HLAG:GR) (HLAGF) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!