BofA Securities Upgrades Healthpeak Properties (PEAK) to Buy
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
BofA Securities analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Healthpeak Properties (NYSE: PEAK) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $35.50 (from $34.00).
Shares of Healthpeak Properties closed at $31.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Overweight
- Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Group Co Ltd (600418:CH) PT Lowered to RMB7 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!