BofA Securities Upgrades ConocoPhillips (COP) to Buy
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
BofA Securities analyst Doug Leggate upgraded ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $134.00 (from $135.00).
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $85.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Nanosonics Limited (NAN:AU) (NNCSF) to Neutral
- Weichai Power (2338:HK) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$14.80 at JPMorgan
- Tianma Microelectronics Co Ltd. (000050:CH) PT Raised to RMB10.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!