BofA Securities Upgrades Bunge (BG) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as the Fed pounds rate hike drum
- AMD Shares Down 2% on Disappointing Q3 Preliminary Results
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Fed's Kashkari: 'quite a ways away' from pausing rate hikes
- Citi Says Buy US and UK Equities, Sees 18% Upside in Global Equities to End-2023
BofA Securities analyst Steve Byrne upgraded Bunge (NYSE: BG) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $135.00 (from $140.00).
Shares of Bunge closed at $91.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades LG Household & Health Care Ltd (0519000:KS) (LGHHF) to Neutral
- B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) PT Lowered to GBP4.12 at JPMorgan
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Lowered to EUR650 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!