BofA Securities Upgrades Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (AY) to Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
BofA Securities analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith upgraded Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure (NASDAQ: AY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $33.00 (from $38.00).
Shares of Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure closed at $28.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades Warrior Met Coal (HCC) to Buy
- Ceres Power Holdings PLC (CWR:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Sangoma Technologies Corporation (STC:CN) (SAMOF) PT Lowered to Cdn$18.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!