BofA Securities Downgrades National Vision Holdings (EYE) to Underperform
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Zoom Shares Surge 15% on Q1 Earnings Beat and Raise
BofA Securities analyst Robert Ohmes downgraded National Vision Holdings (NASDAQ: EYE) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $50.00 (from $63.00).
Shares of National Vision Holdings closed at $53.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- MonotaRO Co Ltd (3064:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Citi
- International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (IAG:LN) (ICAGY) PT Lowered to GBP2.05 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!