BofA Securities Downgrades Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
BofA Securities analyst James Feldman downgraded Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $29.00 (from $32.00).
Shares of Monmouth Real Estate closed at $19.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds RBC, MNR, UFS, and SOLY Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- Lomon Billions Group Co Ltd (002601:CH) PT Raised to RMB53.70 at UBS
- Macquarie Upgrades Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!