BofA Securities Downgrades Marathon Oil (MRO) to Underperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
BofA Securities analyst Doug Leggate downgraded Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $19.00 (from $18.00).
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $18.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Barclays Downgrades The Blackstone Group (BX) to Equalweight Following BREIT Redemption Limits
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$98 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!