BofA Securities Downgrades Holley (HLLY) to Neutral
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
BofA Securities analyst Alex Perry downgraded Holley (NYSE: HLLY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $9.00 (from $13.00).
Shares of Holley closed at $12.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
- Nitori Holdings Co., Ltd (9843:JP) (NCLTY) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at Credit Suisse
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR848 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!