BofA Securities Downgrades Hanesbrands (HBI) to Underperform
- S&P 500, Dow subdued on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA Securities analyst Heather Balsky downgraded Hanesbrands (NYSE: HBI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $13.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of Hanesbrands closed at $15.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades US Cellular (USM) to Underweight
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $5.25 at Needham & Company
- CLSA Downgrades ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) to Sell (5)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!