BofA Securities Downgrades HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. (HOOK) to Underperform
- Wall St opens higher on Meta surge, Fed relief
- Meta Platforms shares surge as Zuckerberg promises sharper focus on returns
- S&P 500, Nasdaq continue to rally; analysts discuss what's next post-FOMC
- Euro zone shares near one-year high as investors take hawkish ECB in stride
- S&P 500 to hit 4,300 in the coming weeks - Stifel
BofA Securities analyst Ying Huang downgraded HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ: HOOK) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $0.50 (from $6.00).
Shares of HOOKIPA Pharma Inc. closed at $1.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- A 150% rally in Peloton (PTON) off lows prompts analysts to downgrade stock
- DIC Corp (4631:JP) PT Lowered to JPY3,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Britannia Industries Ltd (BRIT:IN) PT Raised to INR4,874 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!