BofA Securities Downgrades Green Plains Renewable Energy (GPRE) to Neutral
- Stocks and oil rise on hopes of looser COVID curbs in China
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Chinese stocks rally on hints of authorities' commitment to reopening
BofA Securities analyst Steve Byrne downgraded Green Plains Renewable Energy (NASDAQ: GPRE) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $43.00 (from $40.00).
Shares of Green Plains Renewable Energy closed at $40.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Darden Restaurants (DRI) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Generac Holdings (GNRC) to Underperform
- Berenberg Downgrades Boohoo Group Plc. (BOO:LN) (BHHOF) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!