BofA Securities Downgrades Green Plains Renewable Energy (GPRE) to Neutral
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
BofA Securities analyst Steve Byrne downgraded Green Plains Renewable Energy (NASDAQ: GPRE) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $43.00 (from $40.00).
Shares of Green Plains Renewable Energy closed at $40.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Q2 Holdings (QTWO) to Neutral, 'Balanced Risk/ Reward'
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (KHNGY) PT Lowered to CHF240 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Lowered to DKK19,000 at Kepler Cheuvreux
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!