BofA Securities Downgrades Golar LNG Ltd. (GLNG) to Underperform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
BofA Securities analyst Ken Hoexter downgraded Golar LNG Ltd. (NASDAQ: GLNG) from Buy to Underperform with a price target of $10.00 (from $13.00).
Shares of Golar LNG Ltd. closed at $9.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades Slate Office REIT (SOT-U:CN) (SLTTF) to Hold
- Sierra Wireless (SW:CN) (SWIR) PT Lowered to $16.50 at TD Securities
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!