BofA Securities Downgrades Franklin Resources (BEN) to Underperform
- Wall St set for higher open on rate cut optimism
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks, gold gain as investors stay cheery on rate outlook
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
BofA Securities analyst Craig Siegenthaler downgraded Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $25.00 (from $28.00).
Shares of Franklin Resources closed at $26.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades W.R. Berkley (WRB) to Market Perform 'mostly on valuation'
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Volvo AB (VOLVB:SS) (VLVLY) to Neutral
- BofA Securities Downgrades Toast Inc. (TOST) to Neutral on slowing momentum
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!