BofA Securities Downgrades Enphase Energy (ENPH) to Neutral
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
BofA Securities analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith downgraded Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $187.00 (from $297.00).
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $178.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Novatek Microelectronics Corp. (3034:TT) to Sell
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM:CN) (CM) PT Lowered to Cdn$71 at BMO Capital
- IAC/Interactive Corp (IAC) has no near-term catalysts, limited scope - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!