BofA Securities Downgrades Boise Cascade Company (BCC) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as jobs report cements rate hike regime
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
BofA Securities analyst George Staphos downgraded Boise Cascade Company (NYSE: BCC) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $71.00 (from $95.00).
Shares of Boise Cascade Company closed at $62.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) to Neutral
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Lowered to NT$330 at Nomura/Instinet
- Navient (NAVI) and SLM Corporation (SLM) Near-Term Risks Skew Negative - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!