BofA Securities Downgrades 10X Genomics (TXG) to Underperform
- Wall St buoyed by easing inflation concerns ahead of Fed decision
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Growth in U.S. labor costs smallest in a year in fourth quarter
- Pfizer falls as slowing demand for COVID-19 drugs weighs on outlook
BofA Securities analyst Derik de Bruin downgraded 10X Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $35.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of 10X Genomics closed at $43.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Lynas Rare Earths Ltd (LYC:AU) (LYSDY) to Underweight
- Atlantic Equities Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Neutral
- Hyundai Glovis Co Ltd (086280:KS) PT Lowered to KRW260,000 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!