BofA Securities Downgrades 10X Genomics (TXG) to Underperform
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
BofA Securities analyst Derik de Bruin downgraded 10X Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $35.00 (from $80.00).
Shares of 10X Genomics closed at $43.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades MMG Ltd. (1208:HK) to Neutral
- CLSA Downgrades SJM Holdings Ltd. (880:HK) (SJMHY) to Underperform (4)
- CLSA Downgrades Swire Pacific Limited (19:HK) (SWRAY) to Outperform (2)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!