Boeing (BA) PT Raised to $300 at Susquehanna
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Susquehanna analyst Charles Minervino raised the price target on Boeing (NYSE: BA) to $300.00 (from $250.00) while maintaining a Positive rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Announces 15 737 MAX Jets from Dubai Aerospace
- B.Riley Assumes Colony Northstar Credit Real Estate (CLNC) at Buy
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $80 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!