BlackRock (BLK) PT Lowered to $837 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Deutsche Bank analyst Brian Bedell lowered the price target on BlackRock (NYSE: BLK) to $837.00 (from $838.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BlackRock (BLK) PT Raised to $912 at BofA Securities on Strong ETF Business, A Trend Likely to Continue
- SFS Group AG (SFSN:SW) (SFSLF) PT Raised to CHF135 at UBS
- Petrofac Ltd. (PFC:LN) (POFCY) PT Lowered to GBP1.30 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!