BlackBerry Limited (BB) PT Lowered to $10 at CIBC
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
CIBC analyst Todd Coupland lowered the price target on BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB) to $10.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Underperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Lowered to PHP110.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Elders Ltd. (ELD:AU) PT Raised to AUD15.65 at Goldman Sachs
- Flat Glass Group Co Ltd (6865:HK) (FGSGF) PT Raised to HK$50 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!