Berry Petroleum (BRY) PT Lowered to $22 at Piper Jaffray
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Berry Petroleum (NASDAQ: BRY) to $22.00 (from $25.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) PT Raised to $315 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. (CPRI:IM) (DVDCY) PT Raised to EUR10.80 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!