Bernstein Upgrades Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) to Outperform
- Wall Street dips after S&P 500 hits record high; Fed meeting in focus
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
- Oil trades at multi-year highs on demand expectations
Bernstein analyst Luca Solca upgraded Kering SA (KER:FP) (OTC: PPRUY) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of EUR779.00 (from EUR636.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades WorleyParsons Ltd. (WOR:AU) (WYGPY) to Outperform (2)
- MultiChoice Group Ltd. (MCG:SJ) (MCHOY) PT Raised to ZAR14.40 at UBS
- Xebec Adsorption Inc. (XBC:CN) (XEBEF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!