Bernstein Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Outperform
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Bernstein analyst Bob Brackett upgraded Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $37.00 (from $27.00).
Shares of Devon Energy closed at $26.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Correction: Moderna (MRNA) PT Raised to $353 at Brookline Capital Markets, Following Clinical Business Update
- Bloomin Brands (BLMN) Gains on Upgrade to 'Buy' at Deutsche Bank After 'Pretty Outstanding Q2 Results'
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $57 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!