Berenberg Upgrades CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) to Hold
- S&P 500 slips from record high as job growth slows
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- U.S. services sector index races to record high in July -ISM survey
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Berenberg analyst Andrew Lowe upgraded CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (OTC: CAIXY) from Sell to Hold with a price target of EUR1.85 (from EUR1.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Genel Energy Plc. (GENL:LN) (GEGYF) to Spec. Buy
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$42 at TD Securities
- Cargojet Inc. (CJT:CN) (CGGJF) PT Raised to Cdn$235 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!