Berenberg Downgrades Legrand SA (LR:FP) (LGRVF) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Berenberg analyst Philip Buller downgraded Legrand SA (LR:FP) (OTC: LGRVF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR100.00 (from EUR88.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to Neutral
- Koito Manufacturing Co Ltd. (7276:JP) (KOTMF) PT Lowered to JPY8,500 at CLSA
- Guangzhou R&F Properties Co., Ltd (2777:HK) (GZUHF) PT Lowered to HK$5.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!