Barclays Upgrades ViaSat (VSAT) to Equalweight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barclays analyst Mathieu Robilliard upgraded ViaSat (NASDAQ: VSAT) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $53.00 (from $76.00).
Shares of ViaSat closed at $41.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL) to Buy
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,280 at Nomura/Instinet
- Yamaha Motor (7272:JP) (YAMHF) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!