Barclays Upgrades Vector Group (VGR) to Overweight
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq leads Wall St lower at open
- Foot Locker Erupts 25% After Earnings, Earns Analyst Upgrades as New CEO is a 'Huge Positive'
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Crashes 40% on Ryan Cohen Exit, Analyst Warns the Worst is Yet to Come
- Deere (DE) Drops on Big EPS Miss and 'Light' Guidance, Analyst Reactions Mixed
- Market is Betting on Policy Pivot but BofA Warns - Fed is 'Nowhere Near Done'
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain upgraded Vector Group (NYSE: VGR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $16.00 (from $12.00).
Shares of Vector Group closed at $10.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Horace Mann Educators (HMN) to Overweight on Improved Earnings Prospects
- BofA Securities Upgrades Foot Locker (FL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades HP, Inc. (HPQ) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!