Barclays Upgrades Vector Group (VGR) to Overweight
- Wall St starts fourth quarter on a high note
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
- Goldman: We Forecast Further Selling in 2023, Households Could Sell $100 Billion in Equities
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain upgraded Vector Group (NYSE: VGR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $16.00 (from $12.00).
Shares of Vector Group closed at $10.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Box, Inc. (BOX) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Docusign Inc. (DOCU) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Pinterest Inc (PINS) PT Raised to $23 at Piper Sandler After Raising MAU Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!