Barclays Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Overweight
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Barclays analyst David Strauss upgraded Textron (NYSE: TXT) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $68.00 (from $52.00).
Shares of Textron closed at $55.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Upgrades SEB SA (SK:FP) to Buy
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Barry Callebaut AG (BARN:SW) (BYCBF) to Buy
- Ipsos SA (IPS:FP) (IPSOF) PT Raised to EUR40 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!