Barclays Upgrades Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) to Equalweight
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Barclays analyst Eric Beaumont upgraded Pinnacle West Capital (NYSE: PNW) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $78.00 (from $72.00).
Shares of Pinnacle West Capital closed at $77.14 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navient (NAVI) and SLM Corporation (SLM) Near-Term Risks Skew Negative - Morgan Stanley
- Win Semiconductors Corp (3105:TT) PT Lowered to NT$150 at Nomura/Instinet
- Nomura/Instinet Downgrades Samsung Biologics (207940:KS) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!