Barclays Upgrades Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) to Equalweight
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Barclays analyst Gena Wang upgraded Ionis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IONS) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $52.00 (from $50.00).
Shares of Ionis Pharmaceuticals closed at $52.40 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- UPDATE: Benchmark Upgrades AutoNation Inc. (AN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Webster Financial (WBS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!