Barclays Upgrades Hexcel Corp. (HXL) to Equalweight
- Wall Street recovers from Evergrande-led rout as defensives rise
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Barclays analyst David Strauss upgraded Hexcel Corp. (NYSE: HXL) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $64.00 (from $57.00).
Shares of Hexcel Corp. closed at $61.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) to Outperform
- New Hope Corp (NHC:AU) (NHPEF) PT Raised to AUD2.70 at Credit Suisse
- China New Higher Education Group Ltd. (2001:HK) PT Lowered to HK$5.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!