Barclays Upgrades DCP Midstream LP (DCP) to Overweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Barclays analyst Christine Cho upgraded DCP Midstream LP (NYSE: DCP) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $25.00 (from $18.00).
Shares of DCP Midstream LP closed at $20.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lear (LEA) to Buy on Growing E-Syetems Opportunity
- POSCO (005490:KS) PT Raised to KRW470,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!