Barclays Upgrades Cronos Group (CRON) to Equalweight
- S&P 500, Dow jump over 2% to kick-start fourth quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes in September as new orders contract
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps $3 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain upgraded Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $5.00 (from $5.50).
Shares of Cronos Group closed at $3.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Buy
- RBC Capital Upgrades New Gold (NGD:CN) (NGD) to Outperform
- Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) PT Lowered to GBp139 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!