Barclays Upgrades Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) to Overweight
- Wall Street comes off record highs ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Barclays analyst Steven Valiquette upgraded Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $12.00 (from $5.00).
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living closed at $7.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Coca Cola Femsa (KOFL:MM) (KOF) to Sector Outperform
- Vedanta Ltd. (VEDL:IN) (VEDL) PT Raised to INR365 at Citi
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,865 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!