Barclays Upgrades Bank OZK (OZK) to Equalweight
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays analyst Matthew Keating upgraded Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $28.00 (from $27.00).
The analyst upgrades his US Mid-Cap Bank outlook to Positive (from Neutral).
Shares of Bank OZK closed at $25.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Yakult Honsha Co Ltd. (2267:JP) (YKLTY) to Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Strong Buy, Sees Higher Menu Pricing Likely Sticking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!