Barclays Upgrades Allegion (ALLE) to Overweight
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Barclays analyst Julian Mitchell upgraded Allegion (NYSE: ALLE) from Underweight to Overweight with a price target of $150.00 (from $107.00).
Shares of Allegion closed at $130.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades Lowe's (LOW) to Overweight, 'Significant margin upside'
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Apollo Global Management (APO) to Outperform