Barclays Upgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Barclays analyst David Strauss upgraded Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $26.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of Allegheny Technologies closed at $21.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,580 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!