Barclays Downgrades WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) to Equalweight
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow downgraded WalkMe Ltd. (NASDAQ: WKME) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $9.00 (from $15.00).
Shares of WalkMe Ltd. closed at $8.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- JPMorgan Downgrades Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) to Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!