Barclays Downgrades Vector Group (VGR) to Equalweight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain downgraded Vector Group (NYSE: VGR) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $13.00 (from $15.00).
Shares of Vector Group closed at $14.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Downgrades New World Development (17:HK) (NDVLF) to Reduce
- Gamuda Bhd (GAM:MK) (GMUAF) PT Raised to MYR4.20 at CLSA
- Voya Financial (VOYA) an Inflation Net Beneficiary - Piper Sandler
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!