Barclays Downgrades TechnipFMC (FTI) to Equalweight
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Barclays analyst J. David Anderson downgraded TechnipFMC (NYSE: FTI) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $7.00 (from $32.00).
Shares of TechnipFMC closed at $7.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IQVIA Holdings (IQV) PT Raised to $273 as Jefferies Sees 2021 EPS Conservative
- TechnipFMC (FTI) Awarded Significant Subsea Contract for Petrobras’ Marlim and Voador Fields
- Inter Piperline Ltd. (IPL:CN) (IPPLF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!