Barclays Downgrades II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) to Equalweight
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Barclays analyst Tom O'Malley downgraded II-VI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IIVI) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $65.00 (from $105.00).
Shares of II-VI, Inc. closed at $63.57 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) to Neutral
- Snap Inc (SNAP) PT Raised to $88 at Oppenheimer
- HSBC Upgrades ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!