Barclays Downgrades Holly Energy Partners (HEP) to Underweight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barclays analyst Theresa Chen downgraded Holly Energy Partners (NYSE: HEP) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $17.00 (from $20.00).
Shares of Holly Energy Partners closed at $18.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$150 at TD Securities
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!