Barclays Downgrades Altria (MO) to Equalweight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 343,830 EV Units in Q3, Misses Estimates
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain downgraded Altria (NYSE: MO) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $43.00 (from $50.00).
Shares of Altria closed at $39.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altria Group (MO) exercises option to be released from JUUL non-competition obligations
- JPMorgan Downgrades Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JET:LN) (GRUB) to Underweight
- RELX Plc. (REL:LN) (RELX) PT Raised to GBP28.28 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!