Bank of America (BAC) PT Raised to $49 at Oppenheimer
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Oppenheimer analyst Chris Kotowski raised the price target on Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) to $49.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America (BAC) PT Raised to $50 at Societe Generale
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
- Daiwa House Industry Co Ltd. (1925:JP) (DWAHY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!