Bank of America (BAC) PT Lowered to $48 at Oppenheimer
- Nasdaq set for small gains as Tesla leads growth shares higher
- Santa Clauss rally? BofA says charts suggest a year-end rally in S&P 500
- Citi's Montagu sees risk for another S&P 500 short squeeze on futures positioning
- Stocks and oil buoyed by hopes of looser Chinese COVID curbs
- Flows suggest investors believe the market has bottomed - we disagree, says BofA
Oppenheimer analyst Chris Kotowski lowered the price target on Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) to $48.00 (from $49.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA CEO sees two-year housing slowdown as U.S. rates rise
- The Oncology Insititute Inc. (TOI) PT Lowered to $6 at Jefferies
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) PT Raised to $140 at BofA Securities Following New COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!