Bank OZK (OZK) PT Raised to $40 at Citi
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Citi analyst Arren Cyganovich raised the price target on Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) to $40.00 (from $37.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Huatai Securities Co., Ltd (6886:HK) (HUATF) PT Raised to HK$13.72 at Morgan Stanley
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD10.10 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!