Bank OZK (OZK) PT Lowered to $35 at Barclays
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays analyst Matthew Keating lowered the price target on Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) to $35.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nippon Electric Glass Co Ltd (5214:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,900 at JPMorgan
- MultiChoice Group Ltd. (MCG:SJ) (MCHOY) PT Raised to ZAR14.40 at UBS
- Macquarie Upgrades Aboitiz Power Corporation (AP:PM) (ABZPY) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!