Baker Huges Co. (BKR) PT Raised to $20.60 at HSBC
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
HSBC analyst Abhishek Kumar raised the price target on Baker Huges Co. (NYSE: BKR) to $20.60 (from $20.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Upgrades Baker Huges Co. (BKR) to Outperform
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) PT Raised to $90 at Mizuho Securities
- Electrocomponents Plc. (ECM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!