Baird Upgrades Textron (TXT) to Outperform
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Peter Arment upgraded Textron (NYSE: TXT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $72.00 (from $57.00).
Shares of Textron closed at $63.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) to Outperform
- Panasonic Corporation (6752:JP) (PCRFY) PT Lowered to JPY1,250 at JPMorgan
- Scotiabank Upgrades Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico SAB de CV (GAPB:MM) (PAC) to Sector Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!